Friday, April 26, 2013

Day #33 - It's Your Birthday, Now BEAST!!!

Get It!!!

It is officially one week away from my big day and I am getting hyped. The last time I was excited about my birthday was my 30th. I partied hard!!! So hard, I think I woke up when I was 31! Anywhoo this milestone age is MUCH different. I am now a mom of two and a mate to an incredible man. So my partying hard days are over and I would not have it any other way. So, lets get to it!

The fun part about almost everything I do is what I am doing it in, meaning my outfit. I started searching for birthday outfit ideas months ago. I mean months! There was one dress that I found online, went to purchase it but then stepped away from my computer it was sold out. I was devasted! I called the company and then got the number to the manufacturer and researched the designer. I was serious, honey! To no avail, they were completely sold out. That was in March. Last week, 2am in the morning I was online and thought I would take a look at the site again AND low-and-behold the dress was there!! I fumbled in the dark searching for my Mastercard and got it! Mama always wins! It may take sometime but I win, I win, I won! Now I have 4 outfits and counting... hee hee

Looking Fierce & Fabulous

I tried to pull a few looks from online images. These will give you an idea on putting together your birthday look for a night out with the girls, dinner date with your significant other or clubbing with your crew. Whatever you do you will want a fierce complete look while doing it. Your outfit, makeup, hair and nails just fabulous darling, just fabulous!






















BEAST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment