Friday, April 26, 2013

Day #32 - You Are Cordially Invited

A Fancy Par-tay!

I started this blog to chronicle the 40 days leading up to my 40th birthday. My goal was/is to share with the hopes of inspiring. As I get closer to the BIG day I wanted to share tips on planning a 40th bday bash. Let me preface this by saying that I have taken an unconventional approach to celebrating my 40th so the tips and resources I provide may not reflect my actual celebration. However they are things I would either do or plan on doing in the near future. I will share with you my plans either on my birthday or shortly thereafter. So lets get this party started!


Bubble Gum Vodka Martinis w/a lollipop stir. Uh, hello! I no longer drink but I would definitely serve this fun twist to a martini to my guests.

Grill cheese sandwich w/tomato soup shots
How cool?! Pun intended. Champagne w/Popsicles.


2 Cakes!

Great idea for any age!

Party Planning Food Guide

Thanks but-er-ra-um, no thanks...kinda
Helpful Links:

www.40thbirthdayparty.org
www.ideashelper.com/40th-birthday-party-ideas
www.punchbowl.com/p/40-and-fabulous-birthday-party-ideas
www.ehow.com › Weddings & Parties
partydecorationsview.com/tag/40th-birthday-ideas-21st
www.tripadvisor.com › ... › California (CA)California travel forum

No comments:

Post a Comment